We have now put measures in place to protect our guests, ourselves and the our local aged population:
- We will only be opening up 3 yurts to enable safe distancing, and the Shepherd’s Hut is also available.
- You will each have your own toilet and shower facilities, which we would ask you to stick to in ALL circumstances. We will do deep cleans between guests but ask you to keep facilities clean while you are staying.
- There will be no shared fridge available this year, but we can provide a coolbox for each yurt. There will be ice blocks in the freezer and we will provide hand sanitiser for use there.
- Eco washing up liquid, tea-tree hand-wash and sponges are provided at each sink
- We are using Woodhenge as a covered outdoor area for picking up drinking water & hampers, as well as a dropping off point for cleaned hamper containers. Water flagons are sanitised between use and dishes etc washed in dishwasher or left in sun for 30 mins
- Please could you bring your own bedding covers this year. We can provide it at £10 double / £5 single if you don’t have space
- Pots & pans are provided for each accommodation but it would be helpful if you could being your own eating utensils & crockery. If this is a problem we can supply a small crate of it
- We will be doing outdoor courses only, for foraging and no-dig gardening
- We can provide food & hampers so you can avoid too much local shopping. We have wholefood deliveries so can supply all basics you would need and the garden will be full of fruit & veg! We do not accept supermarket deliveries.