Escape to nature at Cotna
Covid 19: We hope to offer an Isolation Vacation for reduced numbers when we re-open this summer. Please look on our about page for measures we will put in place to protect the health of our guests, ourselves and our local community.
Step off the hectic wheel of life at Cotna Eco Retreat, an organic smallholding and self-catering holiday retreat on the peaceful Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall. Stay in one of our boutique yurts, relax in our magical green valley and reconnect with nature, knowing that your holiday is low-impact and sustainable.
- Stay in one of our three yurts, cosy shepherd’s hut or comfortable strawbale studio
- Look out over orchards, streams and woodland
- Surround yourself with some of Cornwall’s most beautiful coastline
- Enjoy delicious organic food hampers including fresh salads, sourdough and preserves
- Learn about foraging, seasonal cooking and more on our land-based courses
- Take a personal retreat or meditation break
- Visit the welcoming villages of Gorran Haven and Mevagissey nearby
- Walk to dog and family friendly beaches
Enjoy seclusion and tranquillity in the great outdoors
Cotna is hidden away in a secluded valley, an oasis of wildlife that overlooks a thriving woodland with abundant orchards, vegetable & fruit gardens, natural ponds and its own bubbling spring. The beautiful natural surroundings, which look out towards the south Cornwall coast, are ideal for quiet holidays, retreats, and anyone wanting to be surrounded by the land and the elements.
Unwind in comfort in a yurt, shepherd’s hut or straw-bale studio
Our three yurts are perfect for those who want accommodation that allows them to escape modern life while keeping a sense of luxury and comfort. The straw-bale studio feels like a rustic home from home and our shepherd’s hut offers the romantic dream of a simple life in a step up from camping.
Explore the best that south Cornwall has to offer
Cotna is close to the traditional Cornish village of Gorran Haven and the popular fishing village of Mevagissey. It’s well situated for exploring the county and South Cornwall’s beautiful landscape; the sandy beaches, South West Coast Path and the sense of community keeps people coming back to the area — and to Cotna — year after year.