Cotna Eco Retreat is surrounded by beautiful scenery and the best way to experience it is on foot. We’ve created these walk guides that will inspire you to put your boots on and explore while you are on holiday in Cornwall. Enjoy walking the local footpaths and the stunning South West Coast Path coast walks which pass by different beaches and deserted coves, with cafes in Port Mellon, Mevagissey, Gorran Haven, and Caerhays.
1. Portmellon: shortest route to the sea, Rising Sun Inn, The Shack and Paddle Shed
2. Best Coastpath Circular (Port Mellon, Chapel Point, Colonna Beach & Gorran Haven)
3. Sanctuary Wood, Galowras Mill, Scotland Wood Circular
4. To the Rising Sun pub at Portmellon Circular (through Penwarne)
5. Mevagissey Through the Fields
6. Chapel Point, Colonna Beach, Old Walls & Bodrugan Circular
7. Vault Beach through the woods, Lamledra, Gorran Haven on the Coast Path
8. Gorran Haven to Vault Beach Walk on Coast Path, Lamledra, The Gruda and Treveague Circular
9. Treveague, Dodman, Hemmick Beach, Penare Circular
10. The Full Monty 6 beaches All Day Circular (Portmellon, Chapel Point, Colonna Beach, Gorran Haven, Vault Beach, Dodman Point, Hemmick Beach, Porthluney Beach, Caerhays, Tregavarras, Gorran)
The walks around here are amazing!
Thank you for the walk suggestions that kept me off the roads – loved Vault beach!